Terms & Conditions
Date of last update: 04/09/2020
Welcome to HappyDot.sg. HappyDot.sg is an online platform focused on understanding social trends and public opinion through conducting online surveys with Singapore residents.
- – You can only have one HappyDot.sg membership and/or account and
- – You cannot transfer your HappyDot.sg membership and/or account to any other person and must not try to do so.
- – To complete any survey that HappyDot.sg invites you to complete or
- – To otherwise take your place, or try to take your place, as a HappyDotter.
- In the event that you know or suspect someone else has infringed upon either of the above 2 things or that there has been any breach of your security or identity as a HappyDotter, you must notify HappyDot.sg immediately by sending an email to Enquiry@HappyDot.sg.
- – If anything prohibited by section 2.1 or 2.2 of this Membership Agreement occurs or HappyDot.sg reasonably believes that it has occurred or if you fail to comply with the Code of Conduct of HappyDot.sg (see section 4 of this Membership Agreement)
- – If HappyDot.sg becomes aware that you have, or appear to have:
- Altered and/or re-used the results of any of our surveys without appropriate permission and/or credit/attribution to HappyDot.sg
- Misrepresented or otherwise made unauthorised claims on behalf of HappyDot.sg about the platform’s intent, purpose, membership or programmes, and/or
- Breached your confidentiality obligation under section 5 of this Membership Agreement – in this case, HappyDot.sg may also have the right to take legal action against you and reserves the right to do so notwithstanding that it has exercised its remedy of terminating your membership of HappyDot.sg
- – Subject to HappyDot.sg first contacting you to let you know that you are at risk of termination if you have not completed at least 2 surveys in the most recent calendar year, in addition to the registration and profile update surveys that HappyDot.sg sends to you
- – If HappyDot.sg decides to stop operating its online platform – in this case, HappyDot.sg will give you reasonable notice by email or text so that if you have accumulated HappyPoints that you are entitled to redeem, you will have an opportunity to redeem them
- – If HappyDot.sg decides in its sole discretion to terminate your membership for any other reason
- – Going to My Profile and deactivating your account or
- – Sending an email to Enquiry@HappyDot.sg informing us that you wish to terminate your membership – in this case HappyDot.sg may require proof of your identity
- If you have accumulated HappyPoints that you are entitled to redeem, please remember to redeem them and ensure you have received your vouchers before you terminate your membership of HappyDot.sg. You will lose any HappyPoints that you have earned and not redeemed, or any rewards redeemed but not yet processed or delivered to you, at the time of termination.
- ONLY 1 survey invite will be sent to you EVERY QUARTER (3 months upon switching into a sleeping account)
- Your access to members-only pages will be restricted, meaning you will not be able to access:
- Articles with survey results
- Redemption Cart
- Your account will be automatically terminated* by HappyDot.sg after 30 days from the fourth quarterly invite.
- Upon such termination, any HappyPoints earned and not redeemed will be forfeited.
*Upon termination, we will remove your personal data and other information from our records. The exception is that we will archive your email address, full name, date of birth, residential number, mobile number and partial postal code for a period of up to five years solely for audit purposes – to check for duplicate or non-eligible registrations. We do not use or disclose it for any other purposes.
- The frequency of these opportunities and the HappyPoints available to be earned are at the sole discretion of HappyDot.sg. The number and method of earning HappyPoints for any particular survey or other activity does not indicate anything about HappyPoints in connection with a subsequent survey or activity, even if it is exactly the same.
- As a HappyDotter, your participation in a survey or any other member activity is voluntary. Similarly, HappyDot.sg is not under an obligation to provide you with any particular number of opportunities, or any opportunities at all, to participate in a survey or other member activity.
- – Complete the survey response or other activity and
- – Submit the complete survey response or complete the activity before any expiry or closing date stated in the invitation to you to participate in it
- HappyDot.sg may close a survey without notice when it has received a sufficient number of responses. As such it is best not to delay your response, including by partly completing a survey with an intention of fully completing it later. HappyDot.sg does not award partial HappyPoints for a survey response given partly before the closing date (or expiry date) of a survey. HappyDot.sg will try our best to provide you with support should you encounter any technical difficulties in completing a survey or carrying out any other activity where you may earn HappyPoints. However, if the survey or other activity expires or closes before the issue is fixed for any reason, HappyDot.sg may opt not to award any HappyPoints for that survey or activity.
‘HappyDot.sg’ is a registered entity (UEN 53364174L). Each membership agreement is HappyDot.sg and the relevant HappyDotter.